TV and Movie Trivia Tribute
Quote Quiz Number Four - Answers
Scored Quiz #1
Scored Quiz #2
Scored Quiz #3
Scored Quiz #4
Quote Quiz #1
Quote Quiz #2
Quote Quiz #3
Quore Quiz #4
Trivia to Go
Who is Taller?
Celebrity Birthplace Search
Celebrity Birthday Search
Name the Celebrity
TV Name the Celebrity #1
TV Name the Celebrity #2
TV Name the Celebrity #3
TV Name the Celebrity #4
Movie Name the Celebrity #1
Movie Name the Celebrity #2
Movie Name the Celebrity #3
Movie Name the Celebrity #4
Support this Site
Contact Any Celebrity
More to Explore
Classic Movie Scenes
1. Movie: "You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow,
act dumb and look stupid."
The Dirty Dozen
2. TV: "What kind of a name is 'Wilbur' for a man?"
3. Movie: "The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people."
4. Movie: "You don't know how lucky you are, you know. Everybody wants to go to Des Moines. People come from all over the world just to get one look at Des Moines before they die."
Terms of Endearment
5. TV: "Looking in the mirror every day and seeing nothing there. It's an overrated pleasure."
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6. Movie: "I never guess: it is an appalling habit, destructive to the logical faculty. A private study is an ideal place for observing facets of a man's character. That the study belongs to you exclusively is evident from the dust: not even the maid is permitted here, else she would scarcely have ventured to let matters come to this pass."
The Seven-Per-Cent Solution
7. Movie: "Gotta love crab. In the nick of time too. I couldn't take much more of those coconuts. Coconut milk is a natural laxative. That's something Gilligan never told us."
8. Movie: "Physically, it's not a very demanding job. The only thing that can get a bit trying up here during the winter is, uh, a tremendous sense of isolation."
9. TV: "Every day we meet people on the worst day of their lives."
C.S.I.: Crime Scene Investigation
10. Movie: "Imagine that, seven million people all wanting to live together. New York must be the friendliest place there is."
11. Movie: "We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of the entire planet."
12. TV: "You know, if I was in a rock band touring and stuff, I'd make the bus driver stop at every Haden's Nut House we pass."
13. Movie: "Do you leave a light on after bedtime? Because I get a little scared in the dark sometimes. If it's a strange place."
The Green Mile
14. Movie: "Show me the money!"
15. TV: "Always keep your bowler on in time of stress, and watch out for diabolical masterminds."
16. Movie: "All they got from Paulie was protection from other guys looking to rip them off. That's what it's all about."
17. Movie: "This is the strangest life I've ever known."
18. Movie: "Thank you very much. I was just out walking my rat and seem to have lost my way."
Diamonds Are Forever
19. TV: "Don't start that again, Alice. No wife of mine is gonna work. I got my pride."
20. TV: "I got pulled over this morning for having all the mirrors in the Mercedes turned so I could see myself."