TV and Movie Trivia Tribute
Quote Quiz Number Three - Answers
Scored Quiz #1
Scored Quiz #2
Scored Quiz #3
Scored Quiz #4
Quote Quiz #1
Quote Quiz #2
Quote Quiz #3
Quore Quiz #4
Trivia to Go
Who is Taller?
Celebrity Birthplace Search
Celebrity Birthday Search
Name the Celebrity
TV Name the Celebrity #1
TV Name the Celebrity #2
TV Name the Celebrity #3
TV Name the Celebrity #4
Movie Name the Celebrity #1
Movie Name the Celebrity #2
Movie Name the Celebrity #3
Movie Name the Celebrity #4
Support this Site
Contact Any Celebrity
More to Explore
Classic Movie Scenes
1. Movie: "Go down a rope in the middle of the night? If I could do that, I'd be the star of my AARP meetings."
2. TV: "It's this building... it makes people nuts! It must be something in the water, something to do with the pool. Come to think of it, I was normal when I moved in!"
3. Movie: "You have everything it takes to make a lovely woman except the one essential: an understanding heart. And without that you might just as well be made of bronze."
The Philadelphia Story
4. Movie: "I play the guitar whenever I cannot sleep, and I meditate every morning, complete with chanting and burning incense, so if you have to walk around I'd appreciate a little tiptoeing."
The Goodbye Girl
5. TV: "Oh, Stuart, one day you're going to make some woman very, very unhappy."
6. Movie: "Hey, are you the kind of kid who reads the last page of a mystery first? Who pesters the magician to tell you his tricks? Who sneaks downstairs to peak at his Christmas presents? Noooooooo. Of course you're not."
The Last Starfighter
7. Movie: "We'll make a great team, old man. You for the words, me for the pictures. I can be your eyes."
The Year of Living Dangerously
8. Movie: "They used to call me Crazy Joe. Well now they can call me Batman!"
Lean on Me
9. TV: "My problem is that from the moment Little Miss Highlights showed up, you haven't said one word to me!"
10. Movie: "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges."
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
11. Movie: "I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch."
12. TV: "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
13. Movie: "Don't be ridiculous! Jack would never die without telling me."
The Jewel of the Nile
14. Movie: "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a danish."
15. TV: "I'm not going to give up. I can't give up. Not as long as the truth is out there."
The X Files
16. Movie: "The most beautiful thing in the world is a match well made."
17. Movie: "What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."
Smokey and the Bandit
18. Movie: "I have to teach myself not to read too much into everything. It comes from too long having to read so much into hardly anything at all."
The English Patient
19. TV: "Feed me, or feed me to something. I just want to be part of the food chain."
Married... With Children
20. Movie: "I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh?"