TV and Movie Trivia Tribute
Quote Quiz Number Two - Answers
Scored Quiz #1
Scored Quiz #2
Scored Quiz #3
Scored Quiz #4
Quote Quiz #1
Quote Quiz #2
Quote Quiz #3
Quore Quiz #4
Trivia to Go
Who is Taller?
Celebrity Birthplace Search
Celebrity Birthday Search
Name the Celebrity
TV Name the Celebrity #1
TV Name the Celebrity #2
TV Name the Celebrity #3
TV Name the Celebrity #4
Movie Name the Celebrity #1
Movie Name the Celebrity #2
Movie Name the Celebrity #3
Movie Name the Celebrity #4
Support this Site
Contact Any Celebrity
More to Explore
Classic Movie Scenes
1. Movie: "TWA 517, do you want to report a UFO, over?"
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
2. TV: "I'm not fat. I'm festively plump."
3. Movie: "Asps. Very dangerous. You go first."
Raiders of the Lost Ark
4. Movie: "...you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
5. TV: "And now for something completely different: a man with three buttocks."
Monty Python's Flying Circus
6. Movie: "Colin's not a blind man as long as he's with me - and he'sgoing with me!"
The Great Escape
7. Movie: "It's good to be the king."
History of the World: Part I
8. Movie: "I don't think it'd pay to advertise the fact that one of the men that we're working for has to be a raving lunatic."
The Dirty Dozen
9. TV: "Sorry about that, Chief!"
10. Movie: "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But, I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."
11. Movie: "All of you! You all killed him! And my brother, and Riff. Not with bullets or guns - with hate."
West Side Story
12. TV: "There are three things you need to know to be captain: Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and never abandon a member of your crew."
Star Trek: Voyager
13. Movie: "She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"
14. Movie: "Do you expect me to talk? - No Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!"
15. TV: "Naturally you didn't know I was wearing my special Super B long thermal underwear."
16. Movie: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."
To Have and Have Not
17. Movie: "He was like a lantern. He helped me to see things clear."
The Grapes of Wrath
18. Movie: "You know me. I'm the same as you. It's two in the morning and I don't know nobody."
19. TV: "What a unique device, the human tush. An architectural wonder, one of a kind... actually two of a kind."
20. Movie: "I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive."
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan