TV and Movie Trivia Tribute
Scored Quiz Number Three
Scored Quiz #1
Scored Quiz #2
Scored Quiz #3
Scored Quiz #4
Quote Quiz #1
Quote Quiz #2
Quote Quiz #3
Quore Quiz #4
Trivia to Go
Who is Taller?
Celebrity Birthplace Search
Celebrity Birthday Search
Name the Celebrity
TV Name the Celebrity #1
TV Name the Celebrity #2
TV Name the Celebrity #3
TV Name the Celebrity #4
Movie Name the Celebrity #1
Movie Name the Celebrity #2
Movie Name the Celebrity #3
Movie Name the Celebrity #4
Support this Site
Contact Any Celebrity
More to Explore
(Please Note: Quiz scoring doesn't work on WebTV)
on your machine.
Get Netscape 3.0 or turn it on while browsing this site.
1. The 1939 film
Gone with the Wind
had this number of directors.
2. Name the celebrity pictured to the left.
3. Which of the following is true about Carol Burnett?
Mother of Linda Hamilton
Mother of Carrie Hamilton
Mother of Jessica Hamilton
4. On the TV show
, the character of the "Soup Nazi" is:
Based on a Deli owner in Queens
Based on the owner of a take-out soup business in Manhattan
Based on a cafe owner Jerry ran across in Europe
Completely made up
5. Listen to this
and tell me, who am I?
6. Hedy Lamarr was born where and when?
Seattle, Washington, USA in 1920
Boston, Massachusetts, USA in 1922
Vienna, Austria in 1913
Madrid, Spain in 1904
7. Who did David Cassidy marry in 1991?
8. Which is NOT true about Mary Tyler Moore?
Won Best Actress Oscar in 1981
First TV appearance was in 1955
Animal rights activist
Married Dr. Robert Levine in 1983
9. At least one scene from the 1964 film
was shot here:
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Film shot entirely indoors
10. In the movie
, everyone in the town of Rockridge
had this last name:
11. Which one of the following is true about Katharine Hepburn?
Graduated from Bryn Mawr College in 1928
Loves to watch
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Played Chelsea Thayer Wayne in
On Golden Pond
Was born in Australia (Northern Territory)
12. Listen to this
and name the celebrity.
13. John Ford directed three of the four films below. Which one
was not a Ford-directed movie?
The Horse Soldiers
14. Select Kirk Douglas' birth name.
Michael Patrick Douglas
Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Kirk Douglas was his birth name
15. What was the name of Harrison Ford's spaceship in
The Millennium Falcon
Star Trek: The Voyage Home
, the symbol for the Cetacean Institute is
actually the logo of this:
Chicago's Shedd Aquarium
The New Jersey State Aquarium
Cape Ann Whale Watch & Whale Conservation Institute
The Monterey Bay Aquarium
17. This actress from the TV series
won an Emmy Award for Outstanding
Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 1998.
No actress from the cast won
18. The airplane model used for the flying shots in the 1980 film
The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (Washington, D.C., USA)
The Studios at Los Colinas (Texas, USA)
Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum (Anchorage, Alaska, USA)
Nowhere - destroyed by fire
19. Which is NOT true about Paul Newman?
Is color blind
Awarded an honorary Oscar in 1994
Married Sally Field in 1981
Father of actress Lissy Newman
20. George Roy Hill was director of this 1973 film.
for the answers!